terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site 'LondonFirstAid.com or LondonFirstAid.co.uk' (LondonFirstAid.com) is provided by LondonFirstAid subject to the following terms:
1. By using LondonFirstAid.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of LondonFirstAid.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use LondonFirstAid.com.
2. LondonFirstAid may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London First Aid. Your continued use of LondonFirstAid.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of LondonFirstAid.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use LondonFirstAid.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any LondonFirstAid.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of LondonFirstAid.com content requires the prior written permission of London First Aid.
4. You agree to use LondonFirstAid.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of LondonFirstAid.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within LondonFirstAid.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. LondonFirstAid.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to London First Aid, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. The names, images and logos identifying London First Aid, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London First Aid and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of London First Aid, or any other third party.
7. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.