These courses cover the essentials of managing immediate, potentially life threatening incidents in a systematic manner. Ideal for Appointed Persons and anyone who is required to take charge at an incident.
1 - day
Experienced professional trainers with an active professional interest in First Aid training, coming from a variety of working backgrounds understanding the specific needs of various environments. Our trainers are constantly updating their methods and materials keeping abreast of current best practice from around the world. Trainers typically have knowledge of your workplace and follow Health and Safety approved code of practice guidelines.
- Safe best practice
- A systematic approach to incident management
- Unconsciousness, causes and treatment
- External bleeding, internal bleeding and shock
- Resuscitation procedures including choking
- Awareness of current regulations
- Interactive hands on practical training
- One CPR training manikin per 2 participants
- Easy to follow individual course booklet
- A recognised certificate valid for 3 years
This certificate is revalidated by attending another Emergency Action course in 3 years time.